EET Global is a multinational travel company providing an online B2B Reservation System dedicated to wholesalers. The powerful travel network links the product to the end user. Their system provides wholesale rates for more than 250,000 Hotels worldwide covering more than 15,000 destinations with daily updates. EET Global’s portfolio is diversified to include hotels, from the small independent to the 5-star luxury, meet & greet services, transfers, car rental, sightseeing tours, packages and a full incoming service for FIT’S; all available via the online reservation system. They offer our extensive database of products through a choice of customized distribution solutions such as web based B2B booking system, XML interface or affiliate systems. Equipped with a team of professional sales staff, customer service, ground operations, finance and IT, EET Global takes over with lots of creativeness. The planning and execution for all the customer requirements are delivered with high quality services and competitive prices. They are committed to investing in their partners to continue expansion and provide a competitive service across the globe.
EET Global’s head office is in Cairo, Egypt with overseas offices in Dubai; UAE, Jeddah; Saudi Arabia, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Advantages of using EET Global:
- 24/7 working booking channel, showing instant availability thus increasing prospective sales.
- Real-time online booking confirmations at competitive wholesale rates.
- Up-to-date product images, descriptions, amenities, location and interactive maps.
- Multiple payment options [Floating Deposit, Pre-Payment Basis (case by case) or Credit Card].
- Reservations are secured until the payment deadline date due by the hotel.
- No time-consuming correspondence necessary.
- 24/7 support with EET Global call centre staff.
- Vouchers feature professional looking, branded invoice or receipt with agent’s Logo.
- Online invoicing.
- Detailed booking reports.
- Last minutes deals.
- White Labels & XML Web service.
Suzie has been selected as Top Director of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP)!
Get the whole story by clicking on the media icons below to see the coverage.